The Strand Business Improvement District NPC will be hosting its Annual General Meeting and all stakeholders are invited to a review of the year’s activities and planning for 2021/22.
Date: 4 November 2020
Venue: Friedman and Cohen, Corner of Main Road and Wesley Street, Strand.
Resolutions presented at the AGM can only be voted on by bona fide members of the Strand Business Improvement District NPC (See Membership List). This membership is available free of charge to all owners of commercial and industrial property within the Strand Business Improvement District footprint, but they must be registered before 28 October 2020.
Please confirm your attendance / non-attendance by email to email@example.com. If you are not the registered owner of the property, kindly forward this notice to the registered owner immediately.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 REGULATIONS ON PUBLIC MEETINGS WE WOULD LIKE TO URGE YOU AS MEMBERS TO RESPOND AND BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR THE AGM
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE AGM WE URGE YOU TO USE THE PROXY FORM ATTACHED AND AVAILABLE ON THE STRAND BID WEBSITE – AGM PAGE TO PROVIDE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE OR MANDATE THE CHAIRPERSON BY PROXY TO REPRESENT YOU AS A MEMBER
WE NEED TO ENSURE WE HAVE A QUORUM FOR THE AGM
Please confirm your attendance / non-attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 28 October 2020
• Attendees need to print their own documents as prints will not be available at the meeting.
• The Minutes of the previous meeting, Annual Financial Statement will be displayed but not handled by attendees.
• All persons must have their hands sanitised on entering the venue.
• All attendees to wear a mask.
• Attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the meeting and if possible have one open chair between attendees.
• All attendees to bring their own pen for the signing of the attendance register.
For further information, AGM documentation and how to register go to www.strandbid.co.za or e-mail email@example.com or call 021 565 0901